Saturday, October 31, 2015

Franklin Graham Tour - Hope for America


Decision America Tour Mission
“Because Jesus Christ is the only hope for America (I Corinthians 3:11), we call our nation to God and pray for His forgiveness and blessing (2 Chronicles 7:14) and for the liberty and freedom to continue to proclaim His Name until He returns (2 Corinthians 4:5). Will you stand with us in fervent prayer for our nation?”     
Franklin Graham

My Pledge to God
1.       I pledge to honor God at home – by living biblical principles, striving for purity in or out of marriage, and pursuing godliness in all my relationships.  Hebrew 13:4, I Corinthians 6:9-11; Romans 12:10, John 13:34

2.      I pledge to honor God in public – be standing for biblical principles and serving those in need  James 1:27; Isaiah 58:10; Micah 6:8

3.      I pledge to honor God with my vote – supporting, where possible candidates who will uphold biblical principles, including the sanctity of life and the sacredness of marriage.  Proverbs 14:34; Psalm 139:13; Proverbs 24:11; Matthew 19:4-6

My Pledge to My country
1.       I pledge to pray fervently and faithfully for America.

2.      I pledge to be registered and to vote in every election – local, state and federal – supporting, where possible, candidates who uphold biblical principles.

3.      I pledge to engage in my community with God’s truth and prayerfully consider running for office.

Remember your faithful prayer support is most important.


Check out this sight for more information: At Right Wing Watch

 

Franklin Graham To Save America With Right-Wing 'Prayer Rallies' In All 50 States Before 2016 Election


SUBMITTED BY Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/12/2015 10:30 am                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment